Precision Drive Systems guarantees the regular working conditions and the quality of its new spindles 12 months from the date of shipment. 6 months from the date of shipment for reconditioned spindles.
Precision Drive Systems Warranty Conditions
- This warranty includes all mechanical and electrical components
- The warranty is limited to defects of manufacturing and is not extended to the parts exposed to normal wear
- Goods found clearly defective should be returned freight pre-paid with prior Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Transport and forwarding charges will be at customer expense
- Damages and defects resulting from incorrect electrical connections, misuse,improper maintenance, out of balance tooling, incorrect warm-up procedure, and untimely communications reporting defects are excluded from our warranty negating any and all of our obligations
- Failure to fulfill agreed payment conditions shall result in the termination of warranty provisions
- During this warranty period we will do our best to quickly resolve reported defects by repairing or replacing parts required. Any reported defects not covered under warranty will be charged at customer responsibility
Precision Drive System Repair Procedure
- In the event of a warranty spindle repair, please call Mr. Allen McKinney @ 704-922-1206 ext.103 to receive a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#)
- Send freight pre-paid to: Precision Drive Systems, 4367 Dallas Cherryville Hwy,Bessemer City, NC 28016
- Upon customer request, our factory trained in Europe technicians will disassemble and inspect spindle to determine the exact parts and provide a detailed quotation of repair within 24 hrs. from time of receipt
- Upon customer approval of quotation, we will ship repaired spindle within 3-4business days
- Add an additional 4 days if repair requires a complete re-winding of the stator
- Repairs are completed on site at Precision Drive Systems. Final assembly, balance and run-in are completed in our clean room
Question About Repairs?
Our trained spindle experts are standing by to help you choose the products that best fit your needs.
Contact Us Today!