Lets Get Started
The repair and rebuild process begins after we receive your spindle or saw arbor and perform our inspection and evaluation. Once the inspection is completed, PDS will prepare a Repair Quote, review it with you and ask for your “approval to proceed”. If you decide not to have us repair your spindle or saw arbor, we will box it up and return it to you at your expense.
To begin the saw arbor or spindle repair process, complete the form on this page:
- Call 704-922-1206 and press “4” to let us know your unit is on the way
- If sending special tooling or fixtures, please advise
Ship to address for US and German locations:
4367 Dallas Cherryville Hwy.
Bessemer City, NC 28016
32584 Lohne, Germany
If you need an emergency repair, it is imperative you call us before you ship your tool so we can evaluate our repair schedule. PDS will confirm your Emergency Repair Service request after the tool has been received and inspected by PDS.
Emergency repair service requires allocation of technicians and resources in advance. Emergency saw arbor and spindle repair requests are placed ahead of normal repairs upon receipt. Expedite fees will apply regardless of unforeseen circumstances preventing a scheduled delivery
Spindles and saw arbors that are cost prohibitive to repair become PDS property if customer does not authorize return within 30 days.
- All shipping charges to and from, warranty and non-warranty claims are at customer expense.
- Emergency repair service must be confirmed with us prior to shipping to PDS.
- Tooling not approved for repair will be returned disassembled at the customer’s expense.
- Unclaimed tools will become PDS property 90 days from evaluation date.
- Contact the PDS Repair Department for details: phone 704-922-1206
- **Evaluation fee of $350 is waived if the spindle or saw arbor is repaired or replaced.
- Up to $1000 evaluation charge for metalworking and stone and marble spindle repair quotes that are not approved. If repair quote is not approved, the spindle will be returned unassembled. This evaluation fee is normally waived upon customer approval for the repair. Please contact customer service for more details.