Accountant / Future Controller
JOB AND COMPANY SUMMARY:
Precision Drive Systems needs a highly motivated self-starter, who likes to roll up their sleeves and get involved with learning all aspects of the business, and would like to be the Future Controller of an established Company that is positioning itself to double over the next 2-3 years.
PDS is a leading service provider in the outsourced maintenance for industrial motor spindles of machine tools and machining centers. The Accountant works closely with the Controller, to handle the day to day operations of our company. More importantly, this position will be mentored by the Controller to work with the management team to develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and other metrics to improve the operations of the Company and help it achieve its growth targets. Over time, the ideal candidate will grow to take on more responsibility, eventually assuming the duties and position of Controller when the existing person retires.
We are a profitable Company that values the importance of timely and meaningful financial reports and with the implementation of our new ERP system we want to develop more real time financial data that is distributed to our team members so that they can more efficiently manage and improve results.
Our Controller manages Human Resources, so you will be part of our commitment to attract and maintain the caliber of employees needed to maintain and grow our business.
- Be responsible for the day to day accounting operations (i.e. Billing, Cash Applications, AP Processing Inventory Maintenance, PR processing, administration of employee benefit plans including 401(k) etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly financial reports,
- Work with the Controller in setting and monitoring internal controls for systems and procedures,
- Help Controller develop and implement operating and strategic plans,
- Work with the Management team in developing, refining and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s),
- Assist the Controller in monitoring and developing cash flow plans for the current business and future Capital Projects,
- Play a key role in helping the Controller administer the accounting system (ERP Microsoft Dynamics)
- Prepare Sales and use tax forms and along with the Controller ensure compliance with reporting entities (Federal, state and local)
- Assist in Performance management and improvement systems and numerous analytical and special projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/accounting/finance from a four-year College or university, or equivalent industrial experience in a related field,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Advanced level of computer experience including MS Office Suite, Accounting Software.
- Working experience with companies in the manufacturing and service industries,
- Prior experience working with MS Dynamics NAV a plus.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience,
- Rewards for performance,
- Very competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Pre-Tax Medical Plan with Vision, Pharmacy and Dental provisions
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off and
- Nine Company Paid Holidays.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.