PDS has decades of experience in providing the best technical support to assist in selecting or designing the right industrial spindle for specific applications.
Many variables come into play when selecting the right spindle for the job. For example:
- The material and the geometry of features being cut
- The type, grade and length of cutting tools used
- The entry angle and depth of cut to machine with suitable feed-rates that enhance performance
- The calculated horsepower and torque for each feature
- Chip load is one of the most important defining elements of the cutting process
View products below to learn more about our spindles and accessories for CNC machines.
Question About Products?
Our trained spindle experts are standing by to help you choose the products that best fit your needs.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, PDS will continue business as usual for repair, service, and consultative sales help. We are fortunate that our work stations are 6’ apart, maintaining safe distance for our employees. As an everyday practice, we keep our workspace 95% cleaner than most manufacturing environments. Let us know how we can help you.