Your Future Begins at Precision Drive Systems
If you are ready for a rewarding career that provides you with the ability to advance professionally and earn uncapped commission and unlimited compensation, look to PDS. We make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose and Scope
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for procuring new sales from both existing customers and prospects. The manager will collaborate with marketing, outside sales, and customer service to increase sales. Using existing marketing, lead generation and new business channels, you will drive sales communications to secure new customers, while also assuring optimal customer responsiveness and follow-up on leads. The manager will be assigned to existing customer accounts to actively manage relationships and business volumes. Account management will include up-selling and cross-selling of both PDS products and services. The manager will report to the VP of Marketing and Sales and will be a visible contributor to top-line growth.
- Prompt generation of quotations and sales orders of all PDS solutions.
- Follow up on new customer leads; follow the sales process to closure.
- Establish sales and business relationships using email, phone, and social media channels.
- Process inbound website requests and make outbound sales calls to sell the full portfolio of products and services.
- Effectively communicate, empathize, and lead customers and prospects to sales.
- Set up daily appointments for face-to-face or remote sales presentations.
- Timely customer data maintenance using Microsoft NAV and PipeDrive CRM.
- Support and cooperate with marketing, customer service, and the outside sales team to maximize results.
- Participate in tradeshow and sales and marketing events as needed.
- Provide sales operations and administrative assistance to the Sales and Marketing Department in the areas of lead generation, quote and conversion assistance, customer order processing, sales performance reporting, account management, and marketing projects as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of sales, marketing, account management, or customer service experience with a proven track record of accountability and self-motivated success.
- 2+ years of practical experience with manufacturing products and industrial services.
- Strong communications, project management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Relentless collaborator for sales and marketing effectiveness and customer engagement.
- Analyze the efficacy and probability of sales leads and opportunities.
- Prioritize daily activities to maximize the return on effort with every undertaking.
- Experience with quarterly sales forecasts and CRM utilization.
- Proven ability to multitask and complete assignments on time.
- Experience with lead generation, prospect qualification, customer marketing communications, relationship building, and sales support tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, adapt and thrive in a technical and engineering business environment.
- Proficient with MS NAV, CRM, MS Office, and BI tools. Adobe Creative Suite and design skills are preferred but not required. Hootsuite experience is a plus but not required.
PDS offers employee benefits as presented in our standard Employee Handbook including 401K contribution match, accrued paid time off, nine (9) paid annual holidays, tuition reimbursement, health care, dental, vision and life insurance.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experience, and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on: October 16th, 2023 by: Precision Drive Systems