Company: Precision Drive Systems
Location: North Eastern US and Eastern Canada
Territory: VA, WV, MD, RI, DE, PA, NY, NJ, CT, MA, VT, NH, ME, ON, PQ, NB, NS
Base Pay: Open (Based upon related experience)
Bonus: Unlimited – Performance Based
Employee type: Full-Time
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing Sales-Marketing
Our small but profitable precision manufacturing technology company seeks a NORTHEAST REGIONAL MANAGER for OUTSIDE SALES & APPLICATIONS ENGINEERING to Expand Sales of High Speed Spindle REPAIRS & NEW SPINDLE REPLACEMENTS for the machining of the broadest range of materials. Specific knowledge of tooling, machine tools, robots and CNC manufacturing equipment with high speed electric or mechanical spindles is desired. Travel requires 100 nights per year away from home for customer visits plus 2 trade shows.
We provide a computer, cell phone and reimburse overnight travel expenses and authorized entertainment within established guidelines. We seek a professional already residing and established within the NORTHEAST USA. You will attend a monthly sales meeting onsite in our Charlotte, NC facilities. You will prepare customer quotations and proposals, follow up on interesting projects and explore efficient methods to identify new prospects and opportunities.
Our company has consistently earned profitable growth since 1996. Our success is a result of dedication, skills and motivation of our professional team of talented employees. This technically expert team’s customer service combined with an outstanding product range of high quality manufacturing equipment provides customer value that has resisted the ravages of recession and overcome aggressive competitors. Our benefits and compensation plan with performance based bonus provide a very competitive compensation to reward your success.
Must have earned an engineering degree, apprenticeship, CMTSE or 5 years of recent success in sales & application engineering in the field of precision machining. Must have strong time & territory management skills, superior communication & presentation skills, fully comprehend design engineering drawings and technical specifications. Experience in material removal machining applications for wood, plastic, metal or composites is desirable. A team player committed to customer service while adding value with superior technical support will succeed.
Your initial duties & objectives for 2018 are as follows:
- Undertake the prompt and professional preparation, submission, and follow-up of quotations requests not requiring special design engineering by providing needed quoting response capacity.
- Identify and develop new customers by traveling to visit interesting prospects as appropriate throughout the Northeast US and Canada
- Contribute to achieve key objectives and targets of new OEM customers & annual sales growth of >10% while maintaining & improving prior year’s levels of gross profit margins.
- Assist in planning, organizing participation, and follow-up of scheduled trade shows.
- Take on other special projects as required and assigned to further develop our electronic catalogs, price lists, technical specifications, and applications support documentation providing self helps aids to prospective new customers.
At Precision Drive Systems, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you’re interested in learning more about our company and job opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com.